Dangote Industries Limited is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with an annual group turnover in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa across a wide range of sectors including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition.
The Dangote Group corporate strategy has evolved as its businesses have grown, matured, and diversified into new sectors and regions over the last four decades. Starting out as a bulk commodity trading concern in the 1970s encouraged by the liberalized commodity import regime of the then Government of Nigeria, by the late 1990s our strategy had transformed to a focus on manufacturing for import substitution. The early 2000s saw the Group’s approach further adjust to strategic asset acquisition in line with the then Government’s privatization policies. This set the stage for the next phase in our strategic plan for the next decade; expansion and backward integration.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Programming Officer Two | Dangote Group | Location: Lagos | Business: Rice | Fuction/Domain: Project Planning & Monitoring
- The programming officer will support Dangote Rice Limited (DRL) Mills project management; monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and external engagement needs.
- This includes working closely with the Project manager, financial team, and other budget holders in the organization to ensure good stewardship.
- The programming officer thrives in a fast-paced environment, hungry for information, data and evidence and has the skill set to transfer learnings and data to various audiences with proven write.
- Represent company brand in industry conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Programming of all activities on DRL Mills.
- Training program base on input from others.
- Technical Secretariat to project manager and technical team.
- Write reports and analyses of programmatic activities.
- Develop and manage workplans and processes for effective collaboration with external consultants.
- Develop and manage processes for editing and finalizing resources with relevant stakeholders.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Engineering field,
- MBA / MSc is an added advantage.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with multiple teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Technically minded.
- Excellent at meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects at once.
- Database management skills.
- Word processing, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Projects is a must.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply