Title: Data & Administration Officer (Laboratory) | Cedarcrest Hospitals | Location: Abuja | Reference No.: L00003
Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
- Reporting to the Head of Laboratory Department, the Data & Admin Officer is a professional who carries out data entry admin functions of the department. The incumbent will carry out a range of responsibilities ranging from information management, general administration and proper data management administration.
- The Data & Admin officer duties include inventory management, organizing departmental records, roster scheduling, budget and department reporting, invoicing, and customer service. The incumbent manages and update departmental data.
- The Data & Admin officer manages daily office operations, provide support to staff, and complete clerical tasks of all types, improving the departmental functionality.
- Schedule meetings, and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions in the department.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Preparing reports on expenses, supplies, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Handle data management and administration duties of the department
- Support other assigned functions.
- Documenting and monitoring departmental supplies.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Keep up-to-date with the latest admin trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or any related course
- 2 years of experience as an Admin officer.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to details.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.