Title: Data Analyst | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Omnibiz
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing information across our platform data sources to understand opportunities to increase the number and value of customers on our platform.
- This will require an individual with good attention to detail, intermediate to advanced computer skills and ability to develop processes.
- Analysis and manipulation of multiple data sources utilizing Excel; will require use of VLOOKUP, PIVOT Table, and advanced filtering and sorting techniques.
- Provide high quality finished dashboards, reports, and workbooks.
- Understand key performance metrics and functional goals and ideate data solutions.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in a quantitative discipline (computer science, engineering, math, etc.).
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a data analyst.
- 3+ years of hand on experience with big data including Hadoop/Hive and visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects.
- 3+ experience writing SQL statements, pulling data, combining and performing analytics using query development tools like Toad, SQL Developer, HQL.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide solution and recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply