Title: Data Entry Clerk | Reference No: CIDJAP-00006 | Catholic Institute for Development Justice and Peace
Location: Obollo Afor, Enugu,
Reporting to: M&E Officer & Program Manager
Catholic Institute for Development Justice and Peace is a non-governmental organization located at 1 – 3 Cidjap Street, Uwani Enugu.
The specific tasks of the data entry clerks are:
- Take daily task and target from M&E Officer.
- Data collection and entry using NOMIS.
- The data entry clerk will facilitate a desk review including collation, correction and updating of incomplete entries/records in the folder and transfer into the electronic platform (NOMIS)
- Ensure complete entry of backlog of all available OVC data set from program records into NOMIS database
- Provide regular and daily feedback on completed task via e-mail to M&E officer.
- Assist in the analysis of the OVC NOMIS data set and clean up/correction of incorrect and incomplete entries.
- Overall, ensure complete, accurate and quality of OVC data in NOMIS database
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the M&E Officer.
- Minimum of Diploma or BSc in Statistics or any other related field.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Must be resident in Nsukka.
- Relevant experience in data management with special reference to OVC and HIV related data set
- Computer literacy and excellent hands on experience with Microsoft Office especially excel spreadsheets
- Experience in working as a data clerk in a Donor Funded project is a must
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with little or no supervision
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in spoken English language is an advantage.
- Excellent use of Computer and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, Microsoft Excel Specifically.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and editing skills, with proven ability to compile information coherently and succinctly;
- Previous experience in conducting electronic data entry and familiarity with NOMIS will be highly desired
- Ability to demonstrate excellent research and fact-checking skills;
- High attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
N30,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.