Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
Data Science Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- We’re looking for an experienced data science Engineer who will conduct large-scale quantitative research to model algorithms on data in order to build intelligent products.
- We also develop organized, easy to read, and modifiable software source code to assist in production-ready build of these methods with emphasis on efficient image processing, feature extraction and statistical modeling.
- Build machine learning models on existing data
- Model predictive algorithms for product enhancement.
- Model end to end AI feature
- Employ core mathematical computation methods to assist in intelligent product builds.
- Develop a pipeline for end to end AI product
- Guide the deployment of an AI model with established feedback mechanism
- A Degree / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or any relevant field
- Adequate experience with applied machine learning
- Experience programming in Python and/or MATLAB. Knowledge of low-level languages such as C/C++ is a plus.
- Contributed ideas and/or concepts that support the generation of intellectual property or published papers.
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as AWS and/or Azure.
- Hands-on experience with GPUs a plus
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All shortlisted CVs will be engaged within 72 hours of application.