Title: Database Management Intern | Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT) | eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- The Database Management Intern will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment.
- S/he will prepare and update training materials and deliver training on DHIS2.
- S/he will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/ information systems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in data management and statistics.
- Experience with basic computer software and hardware maintenance would be an added advantage.
- Very strong knowledge of Excel, Access, PostgreSQL, Database Principles and Healthcare.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
N40,000 – N65,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Applicants without these may not be considered.
- Opportunity is also open to students, current or prospective corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.