DataPro is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced compliance consulting and credit rating firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995, DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Compliance Solutions company and Rating Agency.
Title: Legal Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Level: Entry Level | DataPro Limited
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and draft service level agreements for service delivery
- Monitor the firm’s affairs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide advice onlegalissues and business matters
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Be interested in building a career in Compliance consulting
- Have a Bachelor of Laws Degree from a reputable university (minimum of Second Class Upper Division)
- Be a member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent analytical ability
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent team working ability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of Legal Officer” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.