- Latest job vacancies at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, clearing and delivery and door to door services.
Jobs at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Recruitment
January 30, 2023.
October 28, 2022
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited Job Title: Female Marketing Executive Location: Ayobo, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Client / Prospect Follow up. New business generation. Conducting Marketing Research. Monitoring marketing trend.… Read more here
June 10, 2022
Job Title: Assistant HR / Administrative Manager } Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Provide support to the HR / Administrative Manager in order to ensure… Read more here
June 10, 2022
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company Limited | Job Title: Human Resource (HR) / Administrative Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business… Read more here
Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating business
- Increase the company’s customer base.
- Carry out research on industry trends and demand for our services
- Work with other marketing team members to promote the Company brand and services;
- Research and formulate ways to optimize client base
- Prepare and demonstrate presentations of various marketing strategies to the management team.
- Oversee aspects of the website as it relates to the advertising campaigns.
- Supervise Marketing Officers in the department;
- Suggest services that are of interest to clients based on information gathered in the field;
- Track marketing sales and report accordingly;
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly and quarterly reports.
- A Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in marketing or other similar roles.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must live within Lagos.
- Applicant must be a female.
Application Closing Date 30th May, 2022.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.