Latest Dayntee farms Limited (DFL) Recruitment.September 26, 2022 for
- Graduate Trainee Operation Officer
Dayntee Farms Limited (DFL) is a fast-growing privately-owned integrated poultry farm incorporated in February 2011. DFL core operation started from commercial egg production which metamorphosed into poultry breeding and hatching operation and ultimately broiler fattening and processing. The expansion of DFL poultry operations into broiler meat processing started in 2017 bringing forth it flagship poultry product “Ivory Chicken”.
As an excellence-driven organization, we are committed to producing high quality and affordable poultry products for the growing Nigeria population adopting best knowledge and using the latest technologies in poultry management that guarantee optimization of our production systems and safety of our products from farm to fork.
Job Title: Trainee Operation Officer | Dayntee Farms Limited (DFL) | Location: Ajase-Ipo, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve set production targets that is compliant with the corporate biosecurity and reporting standards using assigned human and material resources in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Ensure good management of flocks assigned to you following the breed manual and approved SOPs, liaising with your direct report for optimum deployment of available resources
- Raise daily requisitions of feed and other inputs required for management of assigned flock from pre-placement to culling and submit to your direct report for approval
- Develop workplan and drive task to accomplishment on day-to-day basis
- Support in supervision of farm operatives to ensure:
- Proper management of flocks under your section.
- Adherence to existent biosecurity standards and improving on it
- Proper maintenance of farm equipment and facilities under your section.
- Adequate record keeping
- Provide innovative ideas that can facilitate achievement of the operational business objectives
- Support in on the job training of farm attendants and other assignees on approved management practices which guarantees result
- Supervise drugs and vaccines administration on assigned flocks following recommended dosage or as otherwise directed by the unit manager.
- Ensure timely reporting of observed abnormality of the flock, fault or inefficiency of any facilities in your area of assignment to your direct report for charting of corrective action
- Keep accurate record of flock population and day-to-day management, submit daily activity report in line with given format as well as production report of every batch managed not later than 24hours after completion of culling to your direct report
- Carry-out other functions that may be assigned to you by your direct report or farm manager from time-to-time in attainment of the department goals.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Animal Science, Animal Health Technology, Veterinary Medicine or related fields
- Master’s Degree, RAS or VIN will be an added advantage.
- 0-2 years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Poultry Science and Health management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Competencies Requirements & Desired Personal Attributes:
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal Relation Skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Proactiveness and ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.