Latest Daystar Power Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria October, 2021
Daystar Power is a leading off-grid power service provider, offering hybrid power solutions to commercial and industrial businesses in West Africa. Daystar Power’s solutions “Solar-as-a-Service” (100% solar power) and “Power-as-a-Service” (hybrid power solutions with battery storage) provide clean and reliable power while significantly reducing clients’ overall power costs.
Daystar Power counts the region’s leading industrial and commercial companies among its client base. Daystar is active in Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Senegal with a representative office in Cote d’Ivoire.
Title: Female Solar Engineering Trainee Program | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Job Type: Full time | Daystar Power
- Daystar Power Group provides hybrid solar power solutions for industrial customers in West Africa, from small solar back-up systems to large megawatt size power plants. We believe that affordable, reliable and clean power should be readily accessible to all businesses and consumers across Africa.
- The 2021 Female Solar Engineering Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young and brilliant engineering graduates to be developed into strong solar engineering industry leaders.
- Daystar Power Group continues to create a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in our core operational roles, with the aim of developing outstanding female solar engineers at an early career stage.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- 0 – 2 years experience
- English (excellent oral & writing skills).
- Self-motivated and demonstrate a sense of ownership with high level of commitment and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and work well in teams.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands, passion for renewable energy.
- Opportunity to join a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.