Latest jobs vacances at Dbell Logistics Recruitment November 28, 2022.
Dbell Logistics is proud to provide you innovative, reliable, swift, global logistics solutions. With our team of dedicated certified professionals and their wealth of experience in the industry.
November 28, 2022. Graduate Trainee Executive
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a graduate trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important graduate trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
Requirements and Skills
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Management or Business
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills.
N40,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.