- Maintain a positive empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Processing orders, request and keeping records of customers transaction, comments and complaints
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Responding promptly to customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotes
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Greet customers warmly
- Minimum of an OND with 1- 3 years’ work experience
- Proven customer support experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
- Active listening skill
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability and flexibility.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.