Job Title: Debt Collector | Alfred & Victoria Associates
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Report to: Credit Controller
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
- As Debt collector, you are responsible for ensuring customer and Withholding Tax receivable balances are quickly and completely collected to avoid money loss and improve cash inflows.
- Locate debtors.
- Maintain collection records
- Communicate with Debtors (phone, electronic and hard copy letters etc)
- Negotiate timely payment and settlements
- Maintain up to date customer contact information in the collections systems
- Support Credit Controller and Receivables Accountant as may be required
- Meet cash & debtor targets set by the Firm
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as Necessary.
- Assist with preparation of reconciliation/matching payments as may be required
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Credit Controller.
Attitudes & Required Skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Patience and diligence
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service
- Team work
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to use Technology.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 13th October, 2020 by 3pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.