Job Title: Debt Recovery Agent | Mwanga | Location: Maryland, Lagos
Job Type: Short-term contract
Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
- Manages recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Able to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Follows-up on delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records.
- Performs other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly.
- Self-driven to consistently hit and surpass weekly/monthly targets individually and as a team.
- Able to give accurate report on customers reached out to weekly.
- Thoroughly understands the assigned product and is persuasive enough to convince customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum Qualification: OND/HND/ B.Sc
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable/Willing to learn
- Knowledge and use of basic Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Attention to detail and strong goal orientation
- Active Listening skills
- Persuasiveness and sales/marketing skills
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Application – Debt Recovery Agent” as the subject of the email.