Title: Debt Recovery & Commercial Officer | PrisDav Consulting
Report To: Commercial Analyst (Gas)
- Ensure prompt payment by all customers for current sales and timely recovery of all debts
- Proactively follow up debt/receivables with customers – client visits, writing and all other avenues of follow up to ensure successful and timely debt recovery
- Delivery against target monthly and periodic receivables recovery. Suggest ways of improving rate and timing of debt recoveries.
- Provide regular updates on timing of receivables, customer liquidity insights and dependable inputs to monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Maintain a deep understanding of all the sales agreement.
- Keep accurate records of all gas sales invoices and payments.
- Build, maintain and grow an excellent business relationship with all customers/accounts at all level
- Build, maintain and grow an excellent business relationship with all external gas stakeholders including oil and gas regulators and pseudo regulators, power sector regulators and pseudo regulators, midstream participants, etc.
- Schedule appointments and meetings with customers, as necessary.
- Provide periodic/ ad hoc market intelligence reports, ensuring Management are up to date with key changes and trends in the oil & gas industry.
- Keep abreast of the competition’s activities and assist in development & implementation of strategy to maintain advantage.
- Develop and maintain up to date database of all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in developing public relations and marketing activities to promote the company brand and improve patronage and prompt payment by customers.
- Assist in identifying potential buyers and track the internal opportunity maturation.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Requisite Qualification And Experience
- A first degree; an MBA will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer and revenue drive roles
- Experience in debt collection and or account/customer management
- Experience of Gas upstream or regulated industry an added advantage
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Use Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.