Latest Dele Group of Companies Job Recruitment
Dele Group of Companies is a leading medical consumables manufacturing conglomerate Headquartered in Nigeria. We are a group with an established portfolio of trusted brands across Nigeria’s pharmaceutical markets. At Dele Pharmaceutical Group we have an unrivalled heritage and entrepreneurial culture, robustly supported by our core values and strong ethical practices. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and customization of pharmaceutical products. ranging from; Syringes, Needles, Surgical Cotton wool, to Sanitary pads.
Jobs at Dele Group of Companies
January 30, 2023
December 5, 2022
Dele Group of CompaniesJob Title: Group Financial Controller Location: Ilorin, KwaraEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description To oversee the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning for a large business within the Group and… Read more here
November 30, 2022
Dele Group of Companies Job Title: Group Finance Controller Location: Nigeria Job Summary To oversee the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning for a large business within the Group and report to… Read more here
Area Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Onitsha – Anambra, Kano and Lagos
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Making presentations to Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and relevant Stakeholders regarding our products.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Graduate of Pharmacy or any Medical Science Discipline.
- Must possess at least Five (5) years post NYSC experience in Sales and Marketing of medical consumables and pharmaceuticals.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.