Konga | Title: Delivery Experience Associate | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Type: Full Time | Category: Officer Level
Reports to: Operations Manager
- This position is designed to provide a full line of driving safety and compliance related education and training services to Delivery Associates in support of the goals and objectives of Konga Food.
- Provide practical and theory based rider training and development to enhance individual risk awareness and riding skills, and promote the benefits of a positive rider attitude to reduce driver risk.
- Provide information on trainee performance and driving development needs
- Develop a good working knowledge of Quality Assurance process including course evaluation to enable the team to meet all objectives.
- Track all fleet incident report relating customer delivery experience and satisfaction
- Supervision and reporting of fleet condition and maintenance
- Hands on Safety & Compliance experience in the Transportation industry an asset
- Experience in the provision of light riding coaching and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent training skills,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word skills is must
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV to:[email protected] with the subject matter captured as “Delivery Experience Associate”.