Job Title: Demand Planner | Ref No: R-10299 | Unilever Nigeria Plc
Job Type: Full time
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
Main Job Purpose
- To provide the company with an updated weekly demand forecast.
- Maintains rolling forecast for 13 weeks + 15 months on a SKU level
- Gets updates on local and central promotions and uses this information for forecasting
- Provides the markets with a weekly update on various promotions and innovations
- Is responsible to make changes/ updates in the forecast
- Gets information from category teams on all other activities e.g. trade deals, home care drive and accordingly changes/ updates the forecast
- Maintains an active/ valid list of SKU in the demand list
- Maintains a SKU mix in relation to the % of sales
- Maintains weekly forecast split
- Submits the forecast to commercial finance which forms a basis for financial forecast
- Keeps track and records issues regarding forecast accuracy, forecast consumption (Actual sales vs. forecasted sales)
- Drives market specific improvement projects to increase forecast accuracy
- Is a part of the various other improvement projects e.g. foods forecasting, promotion forecasting and drives the action plan
- Provides analyses at the required level of detail- SKU, brand, market, channel
- B.Sc Sciences (Economics, Statistics, Sociology or Industrial Engineer)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG experience
- High analytical skills
- Advance excel skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills in order to influence category teams
- Planning an organizing skills
- Organizational awareness- they should know their counterparts in various teams
- Supply planners in the 3 SC, Category planners, sales forecasting teams, marketing/ brand managers, commercial finance.
- The role has to interact with them to resolve issues e.g. make changes in forecast.
- They need to use their influencing, negotiating skills in order to reach an agreement on the numbers
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply