Title: Demand Planning Assistant | Reckitt Benckiser | Location: Abeokuta, Ogun | Type: Contract
- As Demand Planning Assistant (Contract) with RB, you’ll have the freedom to keep a complex global operation on the right path.
- We are searching for a talented demand planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective.
- You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
Working in an autonomous role but as part of a global team, you’ll be responsible for keeping our supply chain running smoothly. You’ll:
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization goals.
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand forecasts and anticipate customers reactions to the promotions and discounts
- Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands
- Maintain inventory levels based on future customer demands.
- Address demand related queries and issues in a timely manner
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all stakeholders as required
- Identify opportunities to meet customer demands during constrained supply
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply