Title: Deposit Business Development Officer | GTI Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Lagos Island & Mainland – Lagos | Type: Full-time
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client on deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4-6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the e-mail.