Title: Deposit Business Development Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | GTI Microfinance Bank
GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
- And any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.