Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer | Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Abuja | Full-Time
- To boost the deposit mobilization arm of the bank
- To bring in new high network customers with high net worths for deposits to the Bank
- To meet with high nerwork individuals and maintaining relationships with the clients
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target market.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Advice client of deposit status
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposits, and fixed deposits.
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned sales targets and quota
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Must have minimum of HND/B.sc
- Must have minimum of Lower Credit for HND or Second Class Lower (2.2) for B.sc
- Must have at least 2years Banking Experience in the Marketing Department
- Must have relevant achievements in deposit mobilization
- 200-500million Cabal (deposit achievements) in previous or current organization will be an added advantage
- Applicants with no relevant experience in Marketing/Deposit Mobilization need not apply
Salary very Attractive
Salary: ₦80,000.00 – ₦200,000.00 per month
- Higher National Diploma (preferred)
- Banking: 2 years (preferred)
- Deposit Mobilization: 2 years (preferred)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.