Title: Deputy Company Secretary | Location: Kano | Yusuf Haliru & Associates Limited
Yusuf Haliru & Associates Limited – Our client is a Reputable Bank in Nigeria.
- Deputize for the Company Secretary.
- Enuring that all the components of the bank make statutory and regulatory filings and returns to the appropriate bodies
- Assist with compilation and provide information for directors’ reports and notes.
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members on the legal governance of proposed policies.
- Carry out documentation checklist bank-wide.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- First Degree in Law or Business Administration. LL.M, B.L or other master’sdegree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of Banking Operations (international & domestic)
- Good policy development and management capabilities.
- Legal financial Planning
- Good policy development and management capabilities
- Legal documentation and perfection & records.
- Regulatory knowledge
- Interpersonal, communication and analytics skills.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected]using the Title as subject of the email