Job Title: Deputy Engineer, Instrumentation
Job ID: Ibese Plant Instr. 005
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown, and major and minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation
- To supervise a team of technicians carrying out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute routine check-ups of instrumentation equipment according to maintenance schedule plan, workload, manpower availability and company procedures.
- Coordinate the testing, repairing, calibration and troubleshooting of the Instrumentation Control systems.
- Allocate work orders and supervise instrumentation technicians in the execution of activities ensuring adherence to established standards and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with HSE procedures during maintenance work.
- Evaluate the manpower requirement for daily preventive, break down and shutdown maintenance and prepare the job schedule.
- Endorse work feedback and close out work orders in the maintenance database.
- Liaise with Process, production, Quality, Mechanical and Electrical sections and establish a seamless integration between operation and maintenance teams.
- Prepare and review various maintenance performance reports such as Preliminary Failure and Root Cause Analysis Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the HOD/Section Head.
- B.Sc in Electrical Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation etc.
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience.
- Good IT knowledge in relevant office applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online