Swift Consulting | Job Title: Deputy General Manager
| Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the role of a Deputy General Manager for our client in the agricultural sector. Candidates is required to have basic knowledge of the functional unit of an agro-allied company.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Degree in Business Management or a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5years experience
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive nature.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using “Deputy General Manager” as the subject of the email.