Deputy Managing Director at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria | Job Title: Deputy Managing Director | Location: Lagos
- Initiate and establish corporate goals and objectives for consideration of the Board.
- Develop implementable business plans and strategies.
- Identify new opportunities, grow the client base, generate new businesses, and create a secured future for the business.
- Deliver profitable projects, grow investors’ wealth, and enhance the company’s value in a prosperous and sustainable way.
- Lead a team of motivated, highly engaged and multi disciplined team of operations staff.
- Report on the company’s core business operations and performance.
- Carry out specific responsibilities as assigned by the Board.
- Promote and adhere strictly to the company’s policies, core values and principles.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be allocated commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the position, either on temporary or permanent basis.
Required Experience and Capabilities
- First Degree in Engineering, Science, Law, Management or its equivalent.
- A recognized professional qualification in engineering, accounting, business, and any other professional discipline is a critical requirement.
- Possession of an MBA or higher degree is an added advantage.
- Significant experience at top management level (preferably Board level) within a high net worth driven client environment. Such a company must be of an EPC status entity.
- Proven experience in direct management and control of various simultaneously ongoing projects.
- Extensive experience developing and driving implementation of strategic initiatives. This includes monitoring and reporting on the achievement of short/long term goals and objectives.
- Strong experience liaising with stakeholders including but not limited to clients, financial institutions, board members, and statutory agencies.
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing staff.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.