Design Union is a real estate development group with divisions in Building design, construction, real estate development and hospitality.
Job Title: Facility and Maintenance Manager | Design Union | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: General Manager, Finance & Administration
- Management of relationships with all Residents, Hotel Management and other Users of the building, providing optimal Customer Service with flawless execution of Facility Management Services for a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Management of relationship with 3rd-party providers of technical services (Vendors) to ensure uninterrupted operational services in the building.
- Coordination with Security Services providers on developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures for a 24-hr security to safeguard Properties, Buildings, Equipment and Inventory in the facilities.
- Ensuring effective Communication in the facilities by liaising with Information Technology concerning Infrastructure and Network facilities in the Building for organizational efficiency.
- Ensuring regular and uninterrupted supply of Utilities and coordinating effective energy conservation for the smooth running of operations in the facility for better energy efficiency and at reduced cost.
- Planning, Coordinating and controlling a comprehensive, preventive and routine maintenance program for Properties, Building and Equipment for efficient operations and Cost Control. Also, Management of the recreation facilities in the Building.
- Maintaining high standards and quality in the Building for Health and Safety Environment according to Building ordinances and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring effective Administrative systems to maintaining adequate records of all documents and Assets in the facility.
- Planning and implementing emergency and disaster recovery measures in the building, for loss prevention including Fire prevention for properties, plant and machinery.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. (1st Class or 2nd Class Upper) plus M.Sc. in Civil Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Must have worked with International organizations and conversant with international standards
- Proficient in using ERP Application such as SAGE or SAP, Ms Office packages and Power Point
- Knowledge of all federal, state, and local standards and ordinances pertinent to facilities planning, design, construction, and maintenance.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- Project planning skills
- High level of sincerity and honesty with pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.