Latest job vacancies at Desired Peace Households Improvement Initiative
Desired Peace Households Improvement Initiative is a Community Based Organization with the purpose of empowering woman and youths through group lending methodology and skills acquisition as an essential ingredient to self employment and sustainable growth. Groups are formed on a self-selection basis and guided by basic social and economic indicators; whereas the group structure facilitates and provides easy access to members.
Recruitment at Desired Peace Households Improvement Initiative Jobs in Nigeria
September 26, 2023
AUGUST 3, 2022
Desired Peace Households Improvement InitiativeJob Title: Loan Officer… Read more here
AUGUST 3, 2022
Desired Peace Households Improvement Initiative Job Title: Credit… Read more here
Location: Mubi, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure daily collection of funds from SME daily contributors.
- Manage thrift advance loans portfolios
- You must ensure you meet set targets.
- You are to submit to the Team Lead firm reports of all transactions daily.
- You are to source for SME owners and other prospects interested in saving a stipulated amount of money with the firm for a given period of time.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Ensure all applicants are advised on fate of applications within reasonable time.
- Maintains the privacy of customer information and the security of all records
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND or NCE qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N20,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.