Job Title: Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12) | Location: Kaduna | Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board
Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate ‘to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Desk Officer, Grants.
- The purpose of this position is to support the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation in increasing the amount of funds and opportunities available to citizens of Kaduna State through partnership with corporations and funders.
- The ideal candidate will work with the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation to coordinate fund-raising activities targeted at private sector funding, funding from donor agencies and philanthropists amongst others
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in International Affairs, Development, International Political Economy or other relevant subjects; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience working in grants management and proposal/ business development/ design.
- Significant knowledge and experience of working in partnership management.
- Prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply