Job Title: DevOps Engineer 1 | Ernst & Young (EY) | Location: Lagos
- We are currently seeking highly motivated people for our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide a broad range of information technology related services, such as IT strategy and architecture, IT implementation support, and software development.
- Team members include professionals with a variety of backgrounds, including excellent academic credentials in quantitative sciences, IT, engineering, business and economics, as well as deep professional experience.
- As an IT Professional you will contribute technical insight to client engagements and internal projects, as well as supervise more junior members of the team. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you will ensure that your work is of the highest quality.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, Mathematics or similar areas or related field)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in process automation and optimization
- Professional knowledge of RPA software (i.e.: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion)
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Knowledge of the IT infrastructure setup
- Ability to create technical and functional documentation
- Knowledgeable in MS SQL Server (or other RDMS), ADO.Net, Web Services, Excel Worksheet, HTML
What we look for:
- What is most important is that you are committed to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team.
- You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and passion to develop fast in an international working environment.
- You’ll need to pick up new skills and talents as you go, so asking questions and having the confidence to speak up are essential.
- If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply