Latest Dezigntees Nigeria Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria September, 2021
Dezigntees.ng is an online clothing design and prints company that provides customers with free design templates to edit and shop from. We’re a Nigerian online platform for customized clothing and accessories, a go-to-place for individuals and brands looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics.
Job Title: Social Media and Content Creator | Location: Yaba, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Hubspotetc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Job Title: Marketing Executive | Location: Yaba, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing marketing plans that successfully support the achievement of country’s development strategy,
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Designing multi-channelmarketing campaigns,
- Identifying new opportunities for generating leads and making recommendations to companyto expand marketing activities,
- Planning, scheduling and executing marketing activity to support the successful operation of company’s events,
- Working closely with regional web marketing team to generate web leads through multiple online platforms,
- Providing innovative and creative solutions to marketing content requirements within agreed budget,
- Effectively managing marketing material development and production,
- Identifying potential customersto increase the business success for the company,
- Making effective use of CRM & other tools to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns,
- Devising appropriate Public Relations strategies as required and in line with business needs.
- Communicate with order management team for services, product and price changes
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Track, coordinate, and assemble data to measure outcome of marketing programs
- Ensure marketing activities comply with the state and federal regulations
- Submitting weekly report
- Follow up with current and prospective customers.
- Interested and candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.