Latest jobs vacancies at DHL Recruitment December 2022
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers – helping them deliver better results everyday.
December 2022 Compensation, Benefits and HR Systems Manager
Job ID: EX22002R8
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Human Resources
Travel required: Less 25%
- Develop and conduct analyses, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective compensation and benefits programs aligned with the organization’s reward strategy.
- To align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues acts as strategic business partner.
- Administer the company’s compensation and benefits in accordance with established policies so that employees receive the appropriate compensation and benefits for their position.
- Management and maintenance of Payspace.
- Manage Data entry and ensure the system information is accurate at all times
- Manage the correct level of user access to maintain and secure site whilst satisfying users ( Peoples portal)
- Highlighting country issues to SSA area C&B to ensure a fair country representation.
- Ensure the timely and efficient management and accuracy of the monthly payroll process.
- Lead (as directed) on the operation of annual (or as appropriate) salary review and bonus allocation processes for NG.
- Support the Area office with evaluation and negotiation of offers made to candidates in the zones as regards NG.
- Select and manage relationships with consultants and suppliers to ensure satisfactory standards of service.
- Manage and oversee payroll system (PAYSPACE) to ensure company is able to manage its employee records and salary administration efficiently
- Responsible for the overall management of the Payroll system and ensuring compliance to legislative regulation as well as the overall effective running of the Comp&Ben Pay structure.
- Prepares leave letters when required for embassy use and ensures the communication of annual leave to payroll office for leave allowance otherwise all leave applications are treated on Payspace.
- Prepares submissions for job evaluation purposes for SSA Area office approval when necessary.
- Keep line managers and HODs informed about outcomes of job evaluation from SSA area office
- Updates the PAYSPACE for jobs that have been evaluated and effect necessary updates
- Manage the accurate administration of compensation to ensure a comprehensive and up to date record of all employee information is maintained.
- Implementation, updating and improvement of compensation processes
- Ensure monthly compensation are checked, verified and approved prior to salary adjustment
- Ensure the deadlines are met for financial and CREST reporting on a monthly basis for LOSHUB
- Ensure CRISP audit requirements have data integrity at all times
- Support the preparation of monthly SMT HR Express Division for SSA
- Implements sourcing strategy to identify and attract the best candidates for the organization
- Research and cultivate and innovative recruiting sources to develop a pipeline of technical talent
- Ensure necessary approvals were done before starting the vacancies process
- Prepare job spec according to the job description
- Advertise positions using different avenues and/or portals
- Screen CVs as per the job spec and shortlist for hiring managers
- Support the end to end Assessment centre exercise for frontline employees
- Maintains the vacancies database to date
- Conduct necessary background checks
- Prepares the offer for all Country roles, generates appointment, transfer or promotion letters.
- Oversees the production of Staff Identity cards and access control with SSA security team and control security team.
- Coaching/advising managers in the implementation of robust vacancies and selection processes and legislative requirements, to facilitate shared responsibility for the vacancies of talent.
- Supports the hiring managers in ensuring that requisition are properly entered on Taleo and all approvals are obtained accordingly
- Supports functions in ensuring that job adverts are properly aligned and transmitted via Taleo as necessary
- Manage all the outsourced staff through the outsourcing contractors of all contract staff in the Country.
- Ensure invoices are sent on time and outsourced staff salaries are paid promptly
- Timely audit of the outsourced contractors to ensure compliance with DHL’s terms of contract and engagement.
- To ensure that vacancies is fully onboarded properly and follow “DHL-in-a-Box” process
- In partnership with Employee Relations Manager drive employee recognition & engagement with the aim of motivated people
- Support the managers in driving motivated people
- Work with senior leaders and HODs to develop strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals
- Supports the coordination of employee focus groups to complement engagement surveys
- Generates names of staff that are due for Long Service Award and send to Finance for payment of gifts for anniversary
- Liaises with the Area Office to ensure that plaques and certificates are produced for awardees.
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Sciences or Social Sciences. IT background is an added advantage
- Post-graduate qualification in Business Administrator and Membership of HR bodies desireable.
- Minimum of 5 years in human resources function including 3 years experience in managing HRIS payroll systems, managing Compensation and Benefits and Recruitment for 500 plus employees.
Skills & Competencies:
- Making Customers More Successful
- Shaping Direction
- Driving High Performance
- Developing Others
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Global and cultural awareness
- Relationship Management
- Employment relations
- Talent & Performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online