Title: Dialysis Nurse | Location: Abuja | Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Dialysis Nurse to provide quality care to patients in need of dialysis-related treatment. The Dialysis Nurse’s responsibilities include referring patients to Dieticians, Social Workers, or vascular access centers as required, evaluating patients’ lab results, and answering patients’ questions regarding dialysis treatments. You should also ensure that the dialysis machines and equipment are in good working order.
- Must be a nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Certification through the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) is advantageous.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of Proven experience working as a Dialysis Nurse.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and observation skills.
- The ability to operate dialysis machines.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Patient and compassionate.
- Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021