Title: Dialysis Nurse | Location: Abuja | Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
- We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Dialysis Nurse to provide quality care to patients in need of dialysis-related treatment. The Dialysis Nurse’s responsibilities include referring patients to Dieticians, Social Workers, or vascular access centers as required, evaluating patients’ lab results, and answering patients’ questions regarding dialysis treatments. You should also ensure that the dialysis machines and equipment are in good working order.
- Must be a nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Certification through the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) is advantageous.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of Proven experience working as a Dialysis Nurse.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and observation skills.
- The ability to operate dialysis machines.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Patient and compassionate.
- Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »