Title: Digital and eCommerce Marketing Manager | Aneeque | Loaction: Lagos
Aneeque – We are an online Fashion retailer aspiring to be the go-to store for young people across Africa for all their fashion needs. Our customers are young and hip and it is our sole purpose to help them express themselves by looking their best without breaking the bank and having fun while at it.
- We are seeking a Digital and eCommerce Marketing Manager who is a results-driven team player with a proven track record for digital marketing best practices, an understanding of the latest trends, and dedicated to improved ROAS.
- The Digital and eCommerce Marketing Manager will develop and execute our marketing strategy across various channels.
- This role plays a business-critical role in managing all aspects of our consumer-facing processes, ensuring our customers remain top of mind in receiving value while ensuring the company’s revenue targets are achieved.
Details of the job Requirements
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful e-commerce marketing strategies; driving scalable and sustainable growth in an ecommerce platform
- Proven track record of strong relationships with stakeholders, engineering teams, product managers and more for exceptional end-to-end results.
- Proven communication skills, including the ability to write original ad copy and provide directive on creative assets
- Project management experience with strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices and ability to implement across programs
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, PPC, retargeting and display programs for an eCommerce platform
- Strong analytical skills in using data to make sound recommendations affecting business decisions and results
- Intermediate experience with website technology and marketing automation software
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Exposure to using Salesforce or a comparable CRM solution
- Experience with A/B testing and proven track record of driving tangible results that impacted business decisions
- Experience with Adobe Suite, MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of design tools is a plus
- Partnering closely with Engineering, Finance, Product, Customer Experience, Business Strategy and other stakeholders, advise the business on best practices, feasibility, and returns
- Design, plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns including but not limited to Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook
- Develop, coordinate and manage all copywriting processes and prepare content for all digital marketing efforts
- Own a sizeable marketing budget designed to drive measurable e-commerce revenue growth while adhering to establishing ROI goals.
- Own the marketing events calendar, working with internal stakeholders to insure a cohesive approach
- Maintain track of all online orders of customers, create monthly sales forecasts and develop and execute efficient eCommerce strategies to maximize revenue
- Maintain knowledge of the all our touchpoints, products, and related services to identify opportunities for improvements across customer experience, products and operations
- Regularly create, forecast, measure and analyse key digital metric reports and dashboards for traffic, acquisition, conversion, costs and revenue forecasts and provide ongoing insights and recommendations
- Manage regular and ongoing A/B testing on key digital campaigns to drive efficiencies and optimization
- Ensure optimal site performance, user experience and operational excellence by collaborating with relevant teams
- Own brand integrity by keeping abreast of all relevant government regulations and partner policies, and ensure all our touchpoints are in line
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Provide customer support in collaboration with Customer Experience team and ensure achievement of all customer targets
- Represent the company and its products at events, conferences and in-person meetings
- Collaborate fully with internal and external agencies/partners to drive effective digital and traditional marketing strategies, identify improvement and make real time updates
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising execution in eCommerce
- An eye for “what good design looks like”
- Exceptional attention to detail, organized and a logical critical thinker
- Strategic and flexible thinker with proven experience generating original ideas while being able to pivot when necessary
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, fun with a great sense of humour
- Startup experience is preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working schedule with ability to work remote
- 20 days Annual leave
- Health Insurance
- Company contributed Pension Plan
- Opportunities for paid industry events and conferences
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply