Job Title: Digital and Marketing Innovation Officer | Bellforte Consulting
Job Type: Full Time
Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Design, create content and disseminate company’s product information across all digital platforms,
- Build and administer website integration with gateway payment channels using leading virtual software and API
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution by maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital campaigns.
- Ensuring optimal effectiveness and efficiency of video conferences, webinars, learning and development courses
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, executive and measure experience and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Researching organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions
- Finding out what an organisation needs and working with a team to plan proposals and pricing
- Selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- Identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to Senior Management.
- B.Sc. Degree in Marketing Communication, Analytical Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media platforms, website integration and APIs
- Good knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Net insight, trends.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Skills and Knowledge
- The ability to sell products and services
- Knowledge of English language
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- Leadership skills
- Customer service skills
- Business management skills
- Ambition and a desire to succeed
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Excellent telephone manners for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- Great organisational skills
- Good networking skills
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- The ability to speak a foreign language may be an asset if you’re dealing with overseas clients.
- A valid driving license is a requirement.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online