Willers Solutions Limited | Job Title: Digital Content Manager | Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a creative rock-star to bring our brand to life by developing and curating highly engaging content for our online and social media platforms.
- He / She will be the leader in the creation and editing of written and podcast content.
- He / She will work collaboratively and provide guidance to a talented marketing strategist in monitoring social media channels for industry trends while bringing forth your creative ideas to the table to increase brand awareness and improve marketing strategies.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day running of the organization platform.
- Creating engaging and original content on the top happenings in the tech and startup ecosystem in Africa.
- Evaluate existing website content for quality and accuracy, and work with team members toupdate and generate new content.
- Recommend new content to be created, as well as the appropriate placement of content on the website.
- Collaborating with the marketing strategist in the creation and execution of online campaigns forweb traffic, social media engagement, branding, and more
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both client engagement as well as web traffic
- Adhere to SEO rules, copyright, and privacy standards
- Track website’s traffic and other important digital marketing KPIs
- Produce and present performance reports to management
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and make suggestions for what we can learn and improve
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor/ content writer for 3 years
- Bachelor’s / Master’sDegree in Communications, Journalism or similar relevant field
- Excellent writing, editing, and copywriting skills
- Knowledge and passion for entrepreneurship and the African technology ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices and content management systems
- A solid understanding of social media KPIs, SEO, and web traffic metrics to measure theeffectiveness of the content and campaigns you create
- Strong experience with marketing channels, online marketing strategies, design, video editing, andpublishing
- Creative thinking with great attention to detail
- Juggling multiple projects and to-do simultaneously is no problem for you
- Working autonomously comes easy to you but you also love collaborating with a talented team
- Experience with hosting podcasts is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you feel extremely comfortableoffering and receiving constructive feedback and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.