Job Title: Digital Corporate Brand Manager – Marketing | Job Location: Apapa, Lagos | Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Oversee and execute the social media strategy, manage online brand and product campaigns of the company. Manage the company website.
- Drive the development of engaging content in line with brand platforms and adapt marketing strategy into digital .
- Initiate and appraise marketing campaigns in terms of product/brand performance, visibility and awareness through digital media channels.
- Conduct customer and consumer survey using multiple digital media channels. Evaluate and track metrics that affect website traffic and target audience.
- Market products or services using digital technologies such as mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital channels.
- Review the latest trend and technology affecting the industry and ensure the company take forefront position in latest development within the marketing space.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities.
- First degree in Marketing, Media, Digital Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Social media savvy
- Manage and allocate budget
- Excellent use of graphic design tools
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent attention to details and solid communication skills.
- Be creative and innovative
- Possess good interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply