Job Position: Digital Lab Control Officer | First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
Ref No: 2000003Q
Job Location: Lagos
Job: FIN. & Risk Serivices
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Responsibile for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s digital lab and related IT infrastructure.
- These includes controls and safeguards over file systems, program scripts,interfaces, related system administration procesess and product documentations
- Responsible for providing assurance around the review of digital lab software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for providing control assurance around the conceptualization and development of digital lab products
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the digital labs plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in the digital lab
- Perform application controls reviews on all digital lab application development projects
- Represent ICEG and provide control assurance on all digital lab projects
- Provide control assurance support to the digital lab during product conceptualization, initiation, development and deployment.
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on digital labs processing platforms (IBM AIX and Unix Host Operating systems) and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to users, programs, menus, authorities, scripts, hardware, system software, updates and patches in the digital lab.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of digital lab platform/application controls by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening , Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP
- Minimum experience: 2 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
Application Deadline Date:28th October, 2020