Title: Digital Marketer | Location: Lagos | Babban Gona
Type: Full Time
Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy; including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Babban Gona’s social media presence
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set goals and targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on these insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with teams members to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies; Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Ensure that the company website is easily found by the target audience
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices; suggest activities and strategies for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports to the head of marketing
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry, market trends and best practices.
- This position reports to Head, Brand Marketing & Corporate Communications.
Proven Design Experience:
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or any related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical and data-driven skill
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask while under pressure.
- Customer service-oriented.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply