Job Title: Digital Marketer
- The Digital marketer is needed to help maintain an online presence for the company by marketing and engaging our products/services through our social media platforms.
- Develop email marketing campaigns directed at the different segments of our client base
- Plan and execute all web, search engine optimization and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and implement a social media marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Liaise and build relationships with media/digital advertising agencies.
- Research trends in digital marketing and makes recommendations for strategic growth
- Support content development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to at least a Degree level.
- At least one (1) year of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in commercial activities in a technology or health setting would be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools
- Best practices, hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics etc.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- Applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on their resume or presented when required.