Job Title: Digital Marketer | Location: Lagos Elvees Engineering Limited
Elvees Engineering Limited is a diversified energy services and engineering company with major interest in power and construction sectors of economy. The company was established to provide reliable one-stop technical solutions of choice.
At Elvees, we have strong set of global business skills including engineering design, project management, procurement, manpower development and project funding, all tailored to provide reliable, affordable, and sustainable solutions.
- Utilize digital marketing media to sell products/services using strong point of views to existing and prospective customers
- Manages online transactions and sales, timely product delivery to customers/drop off centers.
- Develop compelling sales copies and flyers.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with sales reports, reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- OND / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline
- Must have a minimum of 1 year sales experience
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management and marketing skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS and graphic design software
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record on sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to details
- High level of honesty
- Creative and entrepreneurial skills
Salary and Benefits
- N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly
- Plus commission on sales
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate living within Isolo, Ikotun, Amuwo Odofin, Igando, Ejigbo axis of Lagos shall be preferred