Property4naija | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos. | Title: Digital Marketer
Property4naija is a real estate consultancy firm in ikeja, lagos.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer with proven knowledge in content creation, video editing and graphic designs that can assemble our properties into a finished project suitable for customer consumption and attraction.
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Create engaging contents on our websites and guest posts
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Knowledge in graphic designs and video editting
- Must be experienced in content creation
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Video Editing skill that can bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
They can send applications to [email protected]
Interview Date: 29th January 2021
Interview Time: 10 am
Venue: 14, Adeshina Street, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to [email protected]