Title: Digital Marketer | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Proxynet Communications Limited
- We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Promote our Ecommerce Websites
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.