Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research, and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Creating visual concepts for promotional activities
- Managing the digital marketing calendar
- Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company
- Determine unique ways to spread awareness about thecompany and drive product sales
- Review market trends and identify one or target audiences to establish a direction for campaigns.
- Pull data from email lists, advertisements, and digital content to determine the levels of engagement each received.
- Compare thecompany’s advertising techniques and offerings with that of our competitors.
- Decide on the appropriate placement of ads
- Determine what content will reach customers
- Scale campaigns to maximize ROI
- Monitor project status and budget
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience with digital marketing automation software
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web publishing
- Knowledge of Graphic Design
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to details
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Business Savvy
- Research Ability
- Digital Literacy.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.