Job Title: Digital Marketer | Location: Surulere, Lagos | Real Estate Company | Job Type: Full Time
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Develop Contents.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail.