Title: Digital Marketer | Location: Owerri, Imo | Uptitek Limited
Uptitek Limited – We are competent IT experts with many years of proven successful hands-on experience in digital transformation in both the private and public sectors. We build and vend secure highly configurable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Government Resource Planning (GRP) systems that brings simplicity to the planning, recording, processing, reporting and monitoring of various activities while providing omni-channel support for mobile, tablet & desktop devices. Our ERP and GRP software reflects your processes and workplace values..
Uptitek Limited was established to render top quality and high value for money IT consultancy services with a special focus on providing software development and integration solutions to her clients. We are highly skilled agile software engineers, business analysts, software testers, front-end and back-end developers, etc. We provide the technical skills, accountability and industry knowledge required to deliver custom applications on time and on budget..
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- A digital marketer may coordinate the design and functionality of a company website, responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met. You are responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM) to helps drive relevant traffic to our websites.
- Where appropriate, a digital marketer is responsible for converting website visits into online sales. This is often achieved by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals as well responsible for managing the online presence and brand of our company using social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedln for engage with potential customers in real time and responsible for this communication.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science
- Currently serving corps members can also apply
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong Social Networking capability
- Have a strong Content Strategy
- Understanding of E-Commerce
- Knowledgeable in SEO and SEM
- Knowledge at working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Negotiable and based on experience
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.