Title: Digital Marketing Engineer | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Huawei
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
- To empower and support customers (specifically, mobile network operators) to define, test, prioritize, execute and report on multi-channel, rule or event-based campaigns via our in-house campaign management system.
- Perform subscriber profiling based on certain attributes ,consumer behavior and business rules as defined by customer
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Perform end to end maintenance of all components and services of the campaign management system
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, calling APIs, creating and modifying data flows, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the other team members for 3rd party integration of data sources
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance and tracking leads for call to action.
- Provide input into documentation and updating of Standard operating procedures and process documents.
- Provide input into definition data retention policies.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5 – 7 years of recent experience in the support of campaign management systems.
- Very proficient in the use of SQL/PL-SQL.
- 5 – 7 years of recent experience in Business intelligence, data analytics and familiarity with the Hadoop platform including the HDFS file system is added advantage.
- Programming experience, ideally in Python, Spark, Kafka or Java, and a willingness to learn new programming languages to meet goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of data cleaning, wrangling, visualization and reporting, with an understanding of the best, most efficient use of associated tools and applications to complete these tasks.
- Familiarity with Hive, Spark and MapReduce is added advantage.
- Experience processing large amounts of data, including integrating data from multiple sources.
- A willingness to explore new alternatives or options to solve data mining issues, and utilize a combination of industry best practices, data innovations and your experience to get the job done.
- Experience in production support and troubleshooting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply