Title: Digital Marketing Executive | Brand7Ps Communications Limited | Location: Lagos
Brand7Ps Communications Limited is an innovative integrated marketing communications and digital technology services provider, helping our clients to release the potential of their brands by making sure that their benefits are clearly defined and effectively communicated to the target audience. At Brand7ps Communications Limited, idea rules and creativity drives all our solutions. Any solution based on proper marketing insight produces incredible marketing results. We research, plan, execute and measure all our campaigns.
We are specialist in strategy, branding, digital marketing, integrated marketing communications, market research, data analysis, recruitment, training, e-commerce development, and sales & repair of all digital devices. Our office is located at 82, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos State.
- The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for customers’ acquisition, engagement and retention leveraging on all digital platforms.
- He/she assists in the formulation of digital marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers and stakeholders, planning and monitoring the ongoing company brand presence on digital/social media, establish and maintain positive relationships with key social media influencers, channels and bloggers, develop and maintain social media content calendar, coordinates online brand reputation management and social media crisis management.
- He/She must be responsible for traffic acquisition and traffic conversion through the formulation and implementation of a 360 degree Digital Marketing Strategy.
- He/She will carry out the execution of all Digital marketing campaigns Ц Website/Social Media Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Management, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Google Display and Online Advertising, Social Engagement/Online Forum, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing and Blogging and Website/Social Media Analytics.
- Maintain company’s social media presence across all digital channels
- Develop engaging, creative, and innovative content (images, video and written) for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages and analyse content success
- Oversee the development of online communication and update marketing/editorial calendars with online activities and campaigns.
- Social Media Campaign Management – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube
- Create and manage a social media community/forum to enhance customers engagement and emotional connection
- Professional use of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Coreldraw and 3D software to create images and designs that identify companyТs product or convey companyТs message.
- Adopt web content creation tools like Canva, iMovie, VideoShop in developing and improving user experience and engagement
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Monster Insight etc.).
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, followers, shares, tweets, etc Develop strategies focused on increasing engagement, awareness and followers.
- Champions traffic acquisition and conversion using all digital marketing tools
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Implement SEM, PPC, SMM, ORM and be proactive in preventing social media crisis
- B. Sc / HND in Marketing, Mass Communication, Computer science or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Be efficient in the use of Adobe packages, CorelDraw illustrator and 3D software
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, media vehicles and devising media campaigns that engage, inform, educate and motivate
- Experience with social media management systems like Hootsuite.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skill
- Must be technology enthusiast and hungry for success
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Can do attitude, goal-getter and a team player
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online