Title: Digital Marketing Executive | Location: Lagos | Mshades (MelieShades) | Type: Full-time
Mshades (MelieShades) is the first indigenous manufacturer of roller shades in Nigeria, our shades are professionally produced with the most modern technology and expertise comparable to our peers in the industry globally.
- MShades is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive who will be in charge of executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
- He/she will spearhead digital campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization processes. It is therefore essential that He/she has hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the management to achieve specific objectives such as – increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s digital platforms
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
- University degree
- 2 years experience
- Business Writing
- Competitive Analysis
- Content Curation
- Content Marketing
- Analytical Thinking
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Computational Thinking
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Experience Management.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply