Title: Digital Marketing Executive | Location: Remote
Working hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 to 17:00)
Zino Aviation – We are an Aviation Management & Consultancy firm offering a wide range of services such as advisory, consultancy, pre-flight training, learning and career management services for aspiring pilots. We provide the necessary tools and expertise to help aspiring pilots go from zero knowledge about flying, to sitting in the cockpit flying for a top airline.
We also provide flight training management and logistic services for governments, airlines, and private air operators. This consists of running flight training programmes starting from recruiting, assessing and selecting highly competent cadets, to conducting their commercial pilot training, monitoring their progress and providing technical preparation for their roles as First Officers.
- Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will join a dynamic company focused on growth. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to drive the growth of our online presence, and to deliver and spearhead our digital campaigns.
- This is an exciting and fast-paced digital marketing role for an individual that wants to progress their career as a dynamic leader in Digital Marketing. You will be leading and collaborating with the business on a range of tactical campaigns to support the long-term marketing strategy.
- You will be expected to drive comprehensive acquisition and retention campaigns across multiple platforms. This is a varied, well-rounded role which will involve managing digital campaigns and wider marketing projects.
- You will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills, have the chance to be heard and make your mark as the business continues to develop. Being part of a tight team and working closely with members across the organisation will mean rolling up your sleeves and having a very hands-on and proactive approach.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent copy writer with a high attention to detail and relevant Digital Marketing experience with proven successful results.
- As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will have a direct impact on optimising the customer journey and ultimately driving website traffic through the delivery of engaging social media content and campaigns.
- Lead and develop research, planning, ideas and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, direct mail, in-platform, social media, events)
- Monitor levels of marketing materials
- Regular reporting of weekly activity and KPIs to your line manager
- Leading and developing the overall brand vision and marketing plan
- Providing monthly reporting and analysis on email campaigns, website traffic, sales etc to demonstrate effective ROI and making recommendations for improvements
- Working closely with the graphic designer to create assets for digital marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with current digital marketing trends
- Responsible for all SEO.
- Responsible for PPC including via social media platforms.
- Manage Adwords
- Generate online enquiries
- Increase brand exposure
- Being proactive in carrying out analysis of social media campaigns and competitor research to identify areas to test and improve
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant (not essential but desirable)
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Relevant digital marketing experience
- SEO and PPC experience on all levels including social media platforms.
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress preferable
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and Tag Manager
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Be able to take direction and produce results independently
- N120,000 to N150,000 PCM dependent on experience.
- You’ll be joining a Marketing team at an exciting time in developing a group wide digital marketing strategy.
- You will receive internet allowance with various bonuses and rewards.
- 25days holiday with options to buy and sell holidays.
- More importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe in putting our customers at the heart of everything we do!
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This role is remote (You will be working from home).